END OF RACING SEASON, BUILDING TIME?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we should bring the straight jackets with us to toledo :) :) :)
Sorry Cy, but once I see a Tunnel running, the smell of NITRO in the air, the straight jackets won't hold me back :eek:

Mark

OB Nut Racing: Only cure for my sickness is Nitro in the veins ;D

Hey Ian, never you mind about the twin debate, you are going to be too busy yourself in a couple of weeks building your new Wide Boy 45.

I am just 'chilling' at Louie Baumann's here in Galveston. Helping him out with the drinking of some Coors and Miller Draft. These blokes 'still' need some lessons in the drinking department. He 'loves' the dresign of your new Wide Boy. We are going to the pond in Crosby on Friday for our 'sneaky' practice - along with everyone else. Racing starts Saturday. Will let you know what happens with 'Wide Boy Racing' later.

I already owe Ernie Lefleur a case of beer. We both entered on the same frequency. He was kind enough to accept my offer of a slab (case) of beer for him to change. Bloody wuss drinks Bud Light. Mind you I had a little trouble after a case of Coors light the other night with Louie. The 'Old Bastard' can still put em away. I just love drinking in the garage and talking boats s--t. Looking forward to this weekend and catching up with a lot more old friends at Crosby. They are a great bunch down here.

If I don't let you know what happened next week, I hope someone else will.

Talk to you soon.

The happy wanderer - Wide Boy Wild Bill. ;D

Bill,

Good to hear you are having fun and teaching those yanks how to drink! :p

Looking forward to the Wide Boy 45!

I am already busy tho, building a scatch built 90 (single) rigger that is much bigger than my current boat. Tired of the DNF's and fixing it. : :)

Nitrocrazed racing: I hope bigger is better.... ???

the straight jackets won't hold me back :eek:
how about a set of rot's named misty and boots?

course i wouldn't let them within 50 feet of the interior of my car ;D

Only cure for my sickness is Nitro in the veins ;D
i'll bring the IV.... i'm sure Dr Rick won't mind me borrowin one ;D

Back