Enclosed canopy Miss 7-11

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

-I am looking for some good shots of the Enclosed canopy Miss 7-11. So Far I have had no luck at finding pics of Either the open or closed canopy MIss 7-11. Decided that it was time for me to get help from you guys, Ken

Ken Hildreth said:
-I am looking for some good shots of the Enclosed canopy Miss 7-11.  So Far I have had no luck at finding pics of Either the open or closed canopy MIss 7-11.  Decided that it was time for me to get help from you guys, Ken
88902[/snapback]

I may have something will look 2nite....hows that Bud ur doin for a Bud coming

I have a whole book of pictures of it from madison 85

Now why do you want those? You have enough boats too many really. I doubt we will see you out of the garage for a year so much to work on.

Last edited by a moderator:
P THOMAS said:
I have a whole book of pictures  of it  from madison 85
88949[/snapback]

Ken, I have some shots of the hull three way. One without canopy,One with caopy and a air intake scoop, One with canopy and without scoop you tell me what you want Doug

Hi Doug, I need one with a canopy, no scoop. and one with the open cockpit. And Phil, You know I just have to keep you guessing. haha, Mike, your bud is on my table. Working on wings. Those winglets were fun, haha, still have some filling to do there. but the boat is moving along. Ken

Ken Hildreth said:
Hi Doug, I need one with a canopy, no scoop.  and one with the open cockpit.  And Phil, You know I just have to keep you guessing.  haha, Mike, your bud is on my table.  Working on wings.  Those winglets were fun, haha, still have some filling to do there.  but the boat is moving along.  Ken
89048[/snapback]

Kenny, Email me and I will Email them back to you. [email protected]

Last edited:
Back