Electric Nationals race results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, I hope to add movies if they turn out. I'll let you know later.

It was hot in both the weather and in racing, a great time was had by all. I have just put up podium pix and will have stats on the records set by Brian Buaas in two lap time trials and Darin Jorden in "N" 1 Mono but must confirm first.

The racing and driving were the best I have seen in many years. Drivers coming to the starting line 6 abreast and makeng it through the first turn without any mishaps or DQ's, great driving guys.

Some drivers lost speed controls ( I think we all no the smell ) and some lost shafts too the water gods but thats racing on the edge.

we did have a couple of boats go down and stick in the mud but with the lake only 10 feet deep it was a good excuse to get wet, all were found and lived to race again. Joe Slaney busted a large hole in his Tunnel hull but it was retrived before it sank. Must of been some of the large carp we saw jumping out of the water on occasion.

The DMWB hosted a great event and had great help from District 9. Great job guys.

Latest posts

Back