• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ELEC AND A LITTLE NITRO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT1

hello again all! I have

1.BBY racing 21 scat cat with all hardware mounted even radio! Radio is a futaba and is one of the newer ones just cant remember what kind it is! But runs good got a 13 t motor in it with a LRP ESC do have a watercooled i will include for $50 extra but it has to be sent off to b fixed hasnt been right from the get go. asking $300 shipped will go $325 with tha watercooled esc!deans connectors also

2. One of Herb Stewarts older monos i have converted to electric. has a trinity 19 t motor NO ESC can included JR radio for $75 extra NO SERVOS asking $150 for all

3. Trinity PIcco .12 motor hasnt been run in a while and my dad accidentally painted it green while paintin HIS boat(doesnt care about MY stuff) but it still runs cause i tested it to make sure will negotiate but asking $60 shipped also have some car stuff if anyone is interested

will let both boats go for $450 $550 with both radios and recievers

THE BBY BOAT MUST GO WITH RADIO!

email me at

[email protected] with any questions

need to get rid of this (cell phone bill wasnt what i expected it to be) YIKES! so get back to me i will negotiate

JT1 said:
3. Trinity PIcco .12 motor hasnt been run in a while and my dad accidentally painted it green while paintin HIS boat(doesnt care about MY stuff) but it still runs cause i tested it to make sure will negotiate but asking $60 shipped also have some car stuff if anyone is interested

109713[/snapback]

Not being a D!*& or nothing, but that's the funniest thing I ever heard... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fact that my dad doesnt pay any attention to my stuff? Its weird my dad wont pay attention to mine but if i even touch his he goes off on me WEIRD

I might have to get back with you if nobody else wants the T/P .12 . I've gotten into collecting those engines and have spare blocks and heads. Which version is it? They had several exhaust versions. I'm also only looking for an uncut fully threaded crank version.

Last edited by a moderator:
JT1 said:
What the fact that my dad doesnt pay any attention to my stuff? Its weird my dad wont pay attention to mine but if i even touch his he goes off on me WEIRD
110174[/snapback]

well, that to but mostly the fact that he painted that Picco green....I know the type, they treat their stuff great but other's stuff gets ill treated.

Ron,

:lol: What's with that AVATAR?? Looks like you walked out of the can and were amazed by the log you dropped... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ob nut took that from the Fun Run. It was on video but Charles Maley captured that shot.

ron it is the side xhaust pull start version and full threaded crankshaft or "standard"

what up yall? just give me an offer on this it has to go a decent offer that is

ron motor still here if u want it guys make me an offer

Back