Ebay bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not familiar with this seller or his product, but I have had past experience with low priced bearings particurly the 6800 series. They would last about 1 weekend. I bought 10 of these bearings and every time they were used with the same result one weekend and then boom and with the bearing failure came piston & sleeve damage and block damage. For the price I would be willing to try them but not in my favorite engine maybe in an old engine that I didn't care about. So far it does appear there is a reason for the high price we pay for engine bearings. If you try them let us know how long they last.

if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is, right? it isn't worth ruining a motor that's for sure. thanks

I get solicitation from China bearing manufactures all the time. They wholesale bearings for 39 to 79 cents a piece.

Just remember........you get what you pay for.

Absolutely

:ph34r:

AndyBrown said:
I get solicitation from China bearing manufactures all the time.  They wholesale bearings for 39 to 79 cents a piece.
Just remember........you get what you pay for.

114513[/snapback]

Back