Eagle Sgx 90 setup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Hudson

Hey Guys,

I have in my possession a sgx which has never touched the water and i want to give the twins here in Australia a hard time. What engine, pipe and prob do you think i should use?

Was thinking a 1.01 with a 91 cmb silenced pipe and a 1667 prop. Yes/No

Hey Guys,

I have in my possession a sgx which has never touched the water and i want to give the twins here in Australia a hard time. What engine, pipe and prob do you think i should use?

John,

101 with a H50 or CoCr CC3 prop. SPP pipe (if you can get one), AB billet (again if you can get one), or a MACs 15cc pipe.

Cheers,

Tim

Hey Guys,

John,

101 with a H50 or CoCr CC3 prop. SPP pipe (if you can get one), AB billet (again if you can get one), or a MACs 15cc pipe.

Cheers,

Tim
What's a spp pipe?

A 91 RS with a AB parabolic pipe with the stinger opened up to .470 and a good preped 1667. run the pipe short real short.

And all he!! will break lose.

David

Also don't forget that eagles like to run with the right front sponson tip higher then the left.

101RS with a macs 1984 open nitro pipe AB 1667 modified props and it will scream.

Julian

I'm running both engines on my SGX using parabolic 84 pipes with opened baflles.... 1667 cup 6,2-6,5 cup ..faaast!

Gill

I have a 07 Jerry Growther 1.01 Motor for the sgx now. What about the mac 1385? as ab pipes may be a little difficult to find.

Al Hobbs has the pipes ...also run the full length rudder to start with and check with Andy on rudder length . Cut it too short and it will spin easily .

Yes the instructions do say this. The sponson riding high on the right tip allows the boat to track straight at speeds.also when shiming

The right front sponson,once you get the boat to ride loose raise both sides of the back boom tubes to tighten it back up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back