• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eagle SGX 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

I am selling my awesome SGX 67, Its the latest design from Andy and built buy John.
This is not a straight line 100mph boat, this is strictly a heat racing boat,
great speed and handling, If you are in the market for a great heat racing 60 boat this is your ticket.
It comes ATR just add your RX pack and RX and go.
$1,500 shipped USA.
Please respond here to keep it fair and if you have any questions please feel free to ask
The reason I am selling this beauty is that I am getting ready to close on our first family home and need a little extra cash.

Thank you.
Jeremy

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will separate, $1,000 for boat hardware,shaft and tank, $100 for servos, $350 for mac, $90 pipe, muffler and header, and $55 for H-32 prop

Thanks,

Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do $900 for the boat, hardware, tank, shaft and third channel needle.....

florida guys, this class is huge here, and still growing,...this boat is fast and handles great..i know, i raced against it....somebody needs to pick up this deal...

Way to go Gene

Now you have a good boat to go with the motor you just bought.

Hope to see you at a pond somewhere next year.

Olly

Back