• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EAGLE SGX .45 .67 .80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmkarem

QUESTION??? WHAT'S A BETTER HULL TO RACE AN EAGLE SGX .45 .67 OR 80? I GOT A NEW HYDRO RACING GREEN HEAD CMB .67 ENGINE AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO BUY ???

hummm..... so you have a CMB .67 engine.

Just my opinion, but I would go with the Eagle SGX .67

:D

~James

I ran a 45 eagleSG with a Mac 67 and it was fast and drove well. I had to have a special tank made and had to start later than the other boats to finish on fuel. The boat ran 92mph at the Huntsville record trials in heat racing form with an AB 1470 prop.

jmkarem:

Something to think about, if you plan on running/racing in Dist.3 (Florida) you may want to reconsider your boat choice.

C-Hydro, 60 Rigger is pretty much a dead class

Just my opinion

Rick Bellinger

jmkarem:
Something to think about, if you plan on running/racing in Dist.3 (Florida) you may want to reconsider your boat choice.

C-Hydro, 60 Rigger is pretty much a dead class

Just my opinion

Rick Bellinger
Ricks right. the B-Hydro (.45) or the A-Hydro (.21) will be the way to go if you want to race in our area. Get a .21 and help grow the class down here some,just dont hit me- LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
can i put my new cmb .67 engine on an eagle sgx .45 hull?
:blink:

You can do what ever you want.

But,if you want to race it, you'll have to race against yourself.

They just finished telling you that the 67 class is dead.

The classes are governed by the motor size,not the boat size.

As a Newbie,I'd suggest the 21 boat with a 21 motor.It'll be better for the people around you too. :)

There's a pretty good reason why a 21 motor should go in a 21 boat and a 45 motor in a 45 boat.

Because that's what works the BEST.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back