• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eagle SGX 21- for sale!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shark

I have for sale, a Eagle SGX 21, painted and ready to race. This boat is in great shape with no damage. It comes with all running gear, fuel tank and shaft. The boat is $450.00 shipped anywhere in the USA.

This would be a great primary boat or a good backup!

This Boat can be ready for the NAMBA Nationals in 1 day, just add your gear and race!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have for sale, a Eagle SGX 21, painted and ready to race. This boat is in great shape with no damage. It comes with all running gear, fuel tank and shaft. The boat is $450.00 shipped anywhere in the USA.
This would be a great primary boat or a good backup!

Does it come with turn fin and rudder? Was this your boat and did you run it? No quite as clean as other stuff I have seen from you. Or should I say not perfect and polished.

Very interested none the less.

Robert Holland

Does it come with turn fin and rudder? Was this your boat and did you run it? No quite as clean as other stuff I have seen from you. Or should I say not perfect and polished.
Very interested none the less.

Robert Holland

Yes it has all the running gear and would be ready to place gear in and run. I purchased this boat built by someone else and never had the opportunity to run it. It is like new and measures out nicely. There have been NO repairs to the boat and all parts are in great shape.

Its a steal for the first bidder!!

Rey.

Would you be interested in a 1/8 scale Losi 8ight-T pro roller in like new condition? Never seen dirt.

There is a sale pending..

(update) funds unavailable. Boat still for sale!!!

Rey.

Update:

Eagle sgx .21 can be ready for the upcoming Namba Nationals in a couple of hours!

Boat comes with:

1) hull: sealed, painted and all hardware mounted.

2) fuel tank

3) motor mount

3) pipe bracket

4) strut and rudder assembly

5) shaft

Just added, included in price:

2 micro servos

2 Mark Sholund props

($175.00 value all by themselves)

Great value for the price!

Rey.

This Eagle SGX 21 is still for sale and a great deal!

I dont know if the PM's are working, Ive responded to those who have asked about it, but I havent heard back from anyone.

Rey.

Hi Rey,

I am very interested in this boat. Could you please ship this boat to Bangkok/Thailand? I will pay for all shipping cost and insurance. If it OK, do you accept paypal?

Thank you very much

DR

Hi Rey,

I am very interested in this boat. Could you please ship this boat to Bangkok/Thailand? I will pay for all shipping cost and insurance. If it OK, do you accept paypal?

Thank you very much

DR

Sure, give me your complete address so i can get a total of shipping costs and import fees....

The boat would be only $400.00 plus shipping costs.

Rey

Hi Rey,

Thank you for your promptly response. Here is my address:

Dusdee Rahong

182 Soi Kookait 1st

Paholyothin Road

Saimai, Bangkok 10220

THAILAND

Thank again

DR

DR,

trackable shipping to thailand would be approx 89.00 dollars, so the total cost of the boat would be 489.00. Let me know if you would like to pay pal...

my paypall address is [email protected]

thank you..

Rey

Hi Rey,

Fund already transferred. Please let me know the tracking number when shipped.

Thank you very much and happy boating,

DR

:D

DR,

I will prepare the boat for shipment today and it should ship tomorrow (saturday July 18th). It will be packed well and should survive shipping in great shape.

I will provide the tracking info tomorrow.

Rey.

DR,

I am having some trouble with shipping, as the boat is just a bit over the limitations between UPS and US POSTAL. Postal is cheapest, but im 3 inches over limit, which pushes it into the UPS shipping catagory and that makes the cost over 250 dollars. I am working with the UPS store to find a solution, but If I cannot find one, I will transfer funds back to you asap.

Sorry for the inconveniece, but Im working on it.

Rey.

DR,

I am having some trouble with shipping, as the boat is just a bit over the limitations between UPS and US POSTAL. Postal is cheapest, but im 3 inches over limit, which pushes it into the UPS shipping catagory and that makes the cost over 250 dollars. I am working with the UPS store to find a solution, but If I cannot find one, I will transfer funds back to you asap.

Sorry for the inconveniece, but Im working on it.

Rey.
Hi Rey,

Try to reduce the size of package may help. For your info, I got a 40 tunnel last month via USPS. It's 38"x13.5"x7" for hull only and charged $138 for shipping. If your shipping is about this, I could send you for additional charge. Please let me know.

Thank you very much and sorry for any inconvenience you may have.

DR

DR,

The UPS store here in town is trying to help me with the box sizing, they quoted me 89 dollars(us) and when I got there, the box i used was three inches oversize pushing it to UPS vs USPS and the cost is outrageous.

They are working on making me a box smaller without losing the integrity of the carton.

I will notify you later today.

Sorry for the delay.

Rey.

DR,

OK, the boat will ship today (saturday july 25th 2009). We found a way to make it and keep the cost low. The additional charge would be $20.00. I had to remove the running gear but I will include instructions on how to reinstall in the right location. I will mark the tub which should make it easy to reassemble. The boat will be insured and packed well. Shipping should take between 6 and 10 days as stated by the USPS.

Sorry it took so long, but they had to come up with a box that met the right dimensions to keep it out of the UPS system which made it almost impossible to ship. Too expensive.

I will provide the tracking info today when I return from the UPS store.

Rey.

DR,

The boat shipped today. The tracking number is EQ806834906US - shipped USPS priority insured.

I am told it will take 5 to 7 business days travel time. The boat is packed well and should arrive safely. They had to make a box to fit the USPS dimensions but it made it.

The additional amount for shipping is $20.00. That covers everything. Thank you very much.

Rey.

Back