• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMDi Eagle 21 SG (SOLD!!!!)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

Hi Guys, well I have decided to sell my eagle sg 21. Its been a great boat and anyone who has seen it run, knows its hard to keep up with.....Turns like its on rails. Comes with the stock cowl for a Nova-rossi type engine as well as a PHM carbon cowl for a Mac or CMB. It has all 3 servos with a CMDi mixture control. It has a metal fuel tank. Also comes with the prop shaft. All you will need to add is your engine, pipe, receiver and prop. It has one little ding on the nose.....hardly noticeable. I'm asking for $250 and we can work on the shipping. Paypal or money order. Please reply here only...thanks

I have tons of pictures....

normal_July_15_2008_007.jpg

normal_RD_2.jpg

normal_eagle_21_001.JPG

pic with the PHM cowl.....when I had a CMB in it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I am interested in. How much is the shipping to Germany?

Bye

Alex

I'll have to pack it up and take it to the post office and check on shipping. It will be expensive. Do you have any idea on the cost?

Julian conde

1181 Woodbridge dr.

Clarksville,Tn 37042

I have money on hand let me know ASAP.

Hello,

Bye

Alex

I'll have to pack it up and take it to the post office and check on shipping. It will be expensive. Do you have any idea on the cost?
My address:

Alexander Nuss

Dresdener Str. 8

93073 Neutraubling

Germany

Bye

Alex
Alex, here are the rates I got today when I took the box with the boat all taken apart and inside to the post office;

The box measures 91cm X 26cm X 17cm as she measured it. It weighs 2.65 kg.

$89.31 shipped via surface with no time frame for delivery. She said it could take 2-3 months and there is no tracking number but there is $300 insurance.

$165.11 shipped via xpresspost which is 7 business days with tracking number and $300 insurance.

Thats the best I can get and the smallest box with the boat packed as good as it can be. Its a very sturdy box.

cheers

Julian conde

1181 Woodbridge dr.

Clarksville,Tn 37042

I have money on hand let me know ASAP.
Hi Julian, Here are the rates I got from the clerk at the post office today;

$40.17 shipped via surface with a tracking number and $300 insurance. 12 business days.

$58.39 shipped via xpresspost air with a tracking number and $300 insurance. 8 business days.

cheers

Hello,

Bye

Alex

My address:

Alexander Nuss

Dresdener Str. 8

93073 Neutraubling

Germany

Bye

Alex
Alex, here are the rates I got today when I took the box with the boat all taken apart and inside to the post office;

The box measures 91cm X 26cm X 17cm as she measured it. It weighs 2.65 kg.

$89.31 shipped via surface with no time frame for delivery. She said it could take 2-3 months and there is no tracking number but there is $300 insurance.

$165.11 shipped via xpresspost which is 7 business days with tracking number and $300 insurance.

Thats the best I can get and the smallest box with the boat packed as good as it can be. Its a very sturdy box.

cheers

PM sent

Alex

Back