** Eagle Over 100.00 mph Pics and Video **

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulation, and for anyone that has not been to Phils test lake, Holten, that is one Huge lake and Phil was taking up all of the water. Again Congratulations.

Does this mean you can put a 45 in a 21 SGX an have it work? Ok Guys Just Asking, take it easy on me :unsure:

Wider stance on sponsons and such!! I just looked and it appears it will fit :eek:

Great Job PhiL !!!

Great day at the Lake this am. Weather was good around 80 deg. I had several runs over 100 mph. 102,101,103. A few details.
Eagle 45 with CMB 91

AB 67 Pipe @ 11"

50% Redmax Full Syn

2170 Full Blade

Thanks Everyone for all the advice and Help so far. I know I still have a lot to learn, but it sure is Fun !!
very cool Phil. Are you guys running the Garmin computers on-board? Interesting
David, I have a space in the Radio Box for the GPS. Phil

Again WOW!!! Congrats !! Also when there running nice and slick with perfect flat water as it was in the video then 100+ mph passes look smooth and that's what she was doing !!! Congrats !! I guess forget about what said on the other thread about the rudder and water pick up lol. Looks like you got it nailed!! Lol

Super job Phill. Any one that achieves those speeds deserves all good accolades. It nots easy. (^¿^)

Nails

Sounds like a trip to huntsville should be in your future to at least get a 100 MPH speed patch! Our records trial dates are October 12-14 , November 9-11 and November 24&25 right after Thanksgiving and only 2 days.

Holten pond is sure nice for this boat Phil, you will need to watch it in the turns with the straight fin though, Let me know how it goes tomorrow.

mike sr

Don't forget to slow it down for the turns, BEFORE you turn the rudder. Also dial in a little extra rudder throw.....and don't try to run 105 on the first pass with the new sponsons. Sneak up on the speed a little at a time to make sure the boat is riding correctly.

Back