Dutch 1/4 scale tunnelmeeting 2011 (the pictures)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racejunkie538

Hi guy's

I know it's a long time sinds I visit this forum, but I would like to share

some nice pictures from our 1/4 scale tunnelmeeting last weekend.

All picture where taken by René Kuenen.

Hope you like them.

http://www.renekuene...&g2_itemId=7133

And the movie:

Regards

Marc

500D_MG_8760.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What kinda outboard legs where they using on the gas tunnels? Are they gear driven legs? Could you post the web site for them. Thanks

Great looking photos you just have to love those big ol tunnel boats. Eric in the few stand pictures he took they are running the geared lowers it sure would be nice to get some of those over here and try them> But if you look at how smooth the water was compared to how high the bows where rideing I would have to say they are struggling with a hop issue?????

What kinda outboard legs where they using on the gas tunnels? Are they gear driven legs? Could you post the web site for them. Thanks
Eric

There is no website to buy the legs, I can give you a mail addres if interested.

Some boats have inboard engines, some have flex shaft outboard and a fiew have gear drive outboard.

Rgrds Marc

The outboardengine is designed and made by two dutch guys. Flex shaft.

A few years ago I showed this outboard at the Tunnel champs in South Carolina.

They are not cheap, but very nice!

I think they look much better then any other outboard for 1/4 tunnels.

And Marc,

bedankt voor de video. Gaaf.

The vid is now available in HD quality:

Thanks for your comment Ronald, by the way long time no talk.

Don't know if we are still in a short distance living area ?? (you can check my facebook if you like, Marc Huider)

Rgrds Marc

Back