dunlap wof plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracy linder

I keep hearing about plans for a dunlap 27 tunnel. does anybody have an extra set of these plans. Is it wood over foam or all wood.I have built a dumas hot shot sprint kit ,and two airplanes would I be able to handle building the dunlap 27.

Tracy,

I recommend my new JD WOF 28/30 plans. I have the plans and building instructions. Cost is $16.50 for plans and mailing in the U.S.

Jerry Dunlap

119 Crestwood Dr. S.W.

Lakewood, WA 98498

Joe,

Sure, a personal check is fine. I'm selling "plans," however the boat has attempted to act like a "plane" on a few occassions!!! I don't have any written directions for the WOF 34 and don't have the time to write any. I can include the directions for the JD WOF 28/30.

Cost is $16.50 including mailing.

Jerry Dunlap

119 Crestwood Dr. S.W.

City of Lakewood, WA 98498-3831

Jerry... I am thinking of possibly purchasing a Tunnel, do you have a site? or any good beginner tunnels?

Cy,

I occassionally do custom building for others- mostly during the winter months. I do have a used WOF 34 for sale that was built by friend. The cost is $200 and that would include shipping within the States.

JD

jerry

what is the difference beteen the 28/30 an the jd wof 3.5cc tunnel that was in the boat modeler 2 or 3 years ago.

and how much for both the 28/30 and the 34" tunnels.

al

Pheonix, it's a known bug on the forum. :p If you get a time out error, refresh the page. Your posting most likely made it.. Been there, done that...

Mark..

OB Nut racing: Someone put the firebird out. ;)

in fact:

OB Nut Racing: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in c:inetpubftphostediwatersyabbseSourcesSubs.php on line 501

OB Nut...did you time out posting the time out error? ;D

Propjockey Racing...filling yet another thread with useless crap! 8)

ROFLMAO!!! I timed out posting this!

pheonix,

do you own a pheonix? [the OB hydro i mean, not the bird... :p ]

PJ,

timing out happens every time to me.. ;)

Joe

OB Nut...did you time out posting the time out error? ;D
PJ,

Why heck yea I did... I was ROFLMAO also.......

OB Nut racing: Useless?? Quit talking about yourself! ;D

ROFLMAO all over.. Timed out again! ;D ;D ;D

well i'll sell ya one to make your username fit!! howabout that?? lol....

now beat that for a useless post.....hehehe.... :p

Joe

i dont need another boat to mess with

and i got the name from a twin 80 hydro that i build and destroyed on it first day of testing

it looked like a orange and yellow bird flying thought the air untill it hit a tree.

selling it? no, im GIVING it to anyone who can drive 5 laps + mill laps, without flipping, in chesapeake, VA on the indian river high school pond, for 3 heats. impossible.

Joe

Re: Differences between JD WOF 28/30 and previous WOF boats

1. Motor offset to the right.

2. Different shape of center section(attempting to generate less lift).

3. Sponson differences - dihederal & flat spot

4. Center section construction technique.

The new boat rides flatter on the water.

The plans for the WOF 28/30 and WOF 34 are $16.50 each or two for $32.00. I guess I can stuff both sets in the same large mailing envelope and save a $1.00 on postage.

JD

Back