Dunlap 27

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Andris Golts

On the Dunlap 27 when glueing the center section front former to frame #5 there are 2 center section front formers on the plans im assuming the 3 lamination former is glued to the frame. Should it be shaped before gluing as it would difficult to shape due to the sponson sides ? Im guessing the 2 lamination former is glued underneath the tunnel floor between the ride pads to form a ride pad there are no pictures of this in the article so help would be greatly appreciated . Next ? on the plan there is 2 1/4'' transom doublers on the side view it shows 1 1/4'' transom should the two be laminated to make a 1/2'' transom? Regards Andris Golts

Andris,

Jeez, I haven't built a D27 in like five years so even I have a hard time remembering "what went where." I'd suggest shaping the front formers before gluing them to frame #5. It would be easier to do that way. The transom should only be 1/4" max. Feel free to just e-mail me directly.

Jerry Dunlap

Latest posts

Back