Dumb Question On Cylinder Heads for K&B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speedway

Hey Guys,

I researched all i could but have had no luck on the web so sorry if its a dumb question. I pulled the head off my 2 K&B 3.5's last night and they dont look the same between the 2 and not at all like my Picco heads. The SS head has near the top of the dome (Combustion side of coarse), 4 little dimples on one side of the plug hole and 3 on the other side. The Liquid head has 4 dimples on one side of the Plug hole and a dished in ramp on the other. Is this normal or some mod? I would think it would reduce the compression.

And insight would be appreciated.

Those heads are a variation on the Keeley turbo head. The correct way to install it is the large cutout towards the exhaust port. I have 2 K&B powerheads water cooled with these heads and the canister muffler. Pretty strong runners...

David Homer said:
Those heads are a variation on the Keeley turbo head.  The correct way to install it is the large cutout towards the exhaust port.  I have 2 K&B powerheads water cooled with these heads and the canister muffler.  Pretty strong runners...
91083[/snapback]

hey yall , he he he eh

WHEN YOU PAY FOR 15,000 HEADS AND WHEN THEY ARRIVE ?? THEY ARE ALL WRONG , TOO HIGH ON THE COMPRESSION SIDE , WHAT DO YOU DO / YOU DECOMPRESSION THEM WITH THE SLOTS . THE REASON UI KNOW THIS IS I WAS THERE AND GAVE THEM THE IDEA , RIGHT OR WRONG THEY DID IT . GOD BLESS

Back