• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dumas 55" Scarab w/ twin AMPS drives

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Steinke

Purchased from the original owner in the mid-90's, in storage since - hasn't been on the water.

- The owner of the local hobby shop who sold the boat confirmed that the kit was assembled and test run at the Dumas factory.

- Boat is powered by two OS 61 VF m engines. I blew a piston / rod on one of them when I test fired them 2 yrs back.

- Boat has two AMPS International outdrives (Gen III I believe) with functioning trim. Both drives rotate smoothly.

- Hull is pristine, Dumas 55" Scarab, non-painted.

- I'm also including the 4 ch. radio (which is pretty much worthless due to the age), servo's, starter and stand.

$800/obo

Feel free to PM w/ any questions and/or offers.

Thanks, Mike

image.JPG

image-1.jpg

image-2.JPG

image-3.JPG

image-4.JPG

image-5.JPG

I'll take it $800.00 shipped (very safely) to Wisconsin. Not interested in the nitro guts or radio. I'll convert to electric.

What is your location? Pickup may be an option.

Let me know.

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take it $800.00 shipped (very safely) to Wisconsin. Not interested in the nitro guts or radio. I'll convert to electric.

What is your location? Pickup may be an option.

Let me know.

Doug
Hey Doug, just sent you a pm. Let's connect in the morning....

Yeah, I would love to have the Scarab and Drives, but looks like Doug got to it first. Oh well, win some, loose some! lol, Mike

Sorry Mike L. I had to have this one. Picking it up tomorrow. Only 2 hours from me.

I do have an original Dumas 55 Miami Vice full kit version. Never built. Is your interest in the Dumas or was it in the Amps drives?

Doug

Its cool Doug. I am just glad to know its going to a good home. I have like 9 amps outdrives, and 30 outboards already, so I am OK! haha. Please PM me what you have as far as the 55 Vice is concerned. I would like to see it. I am interested. Thanks, Mike

Back