• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dumas 1/8 scale nitro Hydroplane

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinBowman

For sale Complete boat minus TX/RX and prop. This boat has been sitting a while and has never seen the water. The motor was started one in my garage but other than that is brand new. The paint and clear coat is starting to yellow from age but other than that is ready to throw your electronics in and hit the water. I am selling beause I run gasoline boats and have no interest in nitro anymore. The motor is a .65 OS Max and the boat was a Dumas kit including hardware. I will take $350.00 for the boat and you pay the shipping. The motor alone cost me more than that. E-mail [email protected] if interested. The boat would ship from 99037 zip code.hydroplane 001.JPGhydroplane 002.JPGhydroplane 003.JPGhydroplane 004.JPGhydroplane 007.JPG

Wow, brings back found memories as the Dumas Miller American was my first 1/8 scale, drove like a Cadillac and I had a blast with it. Nice to see you did the correct 3 color red paint scheme as well and a pretty sweet deal for someone looking to get started in the scale class. :)

Thanks for all the compliments. Please if anybody is interested in boat use my e-mail since I get on this site rarely since I am a Gas Thunderboat guy myself. I am also throwing in brand new Balanced, sharpened and polished prop (Profesionally done).

Back