Drivers who race at D4 events...DB limit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like to see a dB limit at all D4 events???

• Yes, 95 dB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, 92 dB

• No, none, leave things as they are

• Total voters

garrett randall

At a recent "chat" on www.rcboat.com it came out that D1 has implimented a dB limit for all their events. I am asking all the drivers who come to D4 events, if they would be opposed to D4 having the same policy.

We are meeting this Saturday, and depending on the results posted here, the discussion may be brought up.

For the poll's sake, lets not take into effect how this will be enforced, let's just say it can.

Thank you for your vote.

Garrett Randall

I hope to race at Fort Wayne which is actually the closest race for me to go to considering that I'm in D-2. Something always seems to come up to prevent me from racing there. I know that noise is not really an issue there because of location but my boats are already muffled.

I can't really say for sure but I think that D-14 has already implemented that rule this past season. A D-14 member would have to answer this one.

Boaters,

I hope District # 2 gets it together soon. I think we need to start at 92 db's

though. Starting at 95 is still just wasting time,we all know about hearing loss

and 92 or 88 db's should be the number.

Just My View,

Thanks,

Mark Sholund :rolleyes:

Hello Guys,

I read the other post and I guess I don't get why there's so much resistance to using a baffle to quite things down across all districs? I run electrics so noise isn't an issue but I'm toying with the idea of running a sport 20 so I'm certainly interested in the reasons.

Thanks, Paul.

Back