Drivers and pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krusty 181

Hi All , im after some help with who does nice 1/8 scale open cockpit drivers and exhaust pipes etc

any links would be great

Thanks

Andrew

Hi All , im after some help with who does nice 1/8 scale open cockpit drivers and exhaust pipes etc

any links would be great

Thanks

Andrew
RAINIER UNLIMITED SCALE HYDROS

1/8 Scale Accessories

Driver Figures (Classic or Modern) $ 15.00 ea

Driver's Uniforms 25.00 ea

Exhaust Stacks – (Merlin or Allison) 12.00 pr

Valve Covers (Merlin or Allison) 8.00 pr

Intake Manifolds (Merlin or Allison) 6.00 pr

Air scoops (for carburetor) 2.00 ea

Turbochargers 6.00 pr

Steering Wheels (4-spoke flat or 3-spoke dished) 4.00 ea

Seats 4.00 ea

Rear-view Mirrors 5.00 pr

Instrument Panels (w/ paper dials) 5.00 ea

Complete Engine Kits (Merlin, Allison or Turbo-Allison) 50.00 ea

Please include $5.00 S&H in U.S./ $15 Global

Larry Kraemer

26926 SE 407th St

Enumclaw, WA 98022-8513

(360) 825-5878

e-mail – [email protected]

I have to agree, Larry is the one to talk to. He goes by Larry K here in the forum. I have some of his valve covers and exhaust pipes, wouldn't go to anyone else for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Merlin from Larry Kraemer and driver and parts....

med_gallery_128_863_13746.jpg

med_gallery_128_25_111286.jpg

Now I know that Merlin didn't come out of the Joe's, so what did it come out of and can I have it, hull and all? :)

Its going in the Bardahl....

med_gallery_128_863_139224.jpg

Doing this one....

normal_missbardahl.jpg

normal_July%2027%20018%20%281156%20x%20771%29.jpg

Glad we could help

Now then, Mr Duck, does this mean I can have that Merlin with the attached Bardahl hull? Looks to me like you have plenty of boats already :D

Hello everybody .

Andrew , it's the Tall Fella here - when you are ready to put a order in , can you let me know and we will save on freight . I would like to get some exhaust stacks ,steering wheels , driver - open face and dash layout from Larry K . Thanks , talk to you later .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello everybody .

Andrew , it's the Tall Fella here - when you are ready to put a order in , can you let me know and we will save on freight . I would like to get some exhaust stacks ,steering wheels , driver - open face and dash layout from Larry K . Thanks , talk to you later .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
Good plan, Ian. The last order to Au was 15oz & cost $22

Hey Andrew! Let me know which boat(s) you are working on. I should be able to fix you up! email: [email protected]

Thanks Guys - Larry

Hello everybody .

Larry , it gets even better - Andrew and I are in the same club . I contacted you previously regarding some of your parts and been very busy with work and have just returned from our AMPBA Nationals ( Australia ) where there was only 1 entry for Scale Boats . Hopefully , next year there will actually be a class running .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

That will work out great for you guys - just let me know when you're ready! Wow! I can't believe only one boat. When I attended my first Gold Cup in R/CU ('83) there were 58 boats - nothing but Scales. In the first section we had to run heats 1-A thru 1-H w/ 7 boats each. After that a few dropped out & the other 3 sections were a little more manageable but it took til sundown to get to the final. Nowadays there are more clubs & scale boats in FE, Gas and nitro all the way from 1/5 down to 1/48. Fun stuff if you can keep up on it all!

Larry

Hello everybody .

It's the Tall Fella from Australia . Larry , I have worked out most of what is neede for my boats and sent you a e - mail .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

I hope you are right about the scale class next year i absolutely love them and have a 1/8th scale PAY N PACK sitting under my bed to be built(will get around to it soon hopefully)and i hopefully will get to race again after june, 2 years off and four new boats built go Aussie boat racers :)

Hello everybody .

So , Peter Bird are you in Australia or somewhere else . I would like to get my 1982 Pay N Pak boat done as well and was previously told that I wasn't allowed to compete with mine at anything above Club level . Reason being that the National Secretary of the time had a wooden version and mine is Fibreglass .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Peter, is your Pak a Dumas kit? If so, be sure to measure the hull width across the widest part of the sponsons from sheer to sheer. If it's more than 32cm wide, you will need to make the sponsons or the tunnel narrower to allow for the skin thickness and a little bit of a fudge factor as the maximum allowable width is 33.02 cm. Just a word of caution as I've heard of people not being able to run due to being too wide

Back