• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dremel 1800 scroll saw station with stand

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

As the title says I have a Dremel 1800 scroll saw station that has a disc sander on the side. I have the factory stand as well. This has been replaced by my lasercutter so I really haven't used it in a couple of years. I am in Knoxville TN and this would require local pickup or some discussion on shipping as it is fairly heavy. $120 or make offer. I will post pictures if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHich side on Knoxvegas are you on? I could come up one evening next week and look it over and make you an offer. I have an ancient Dremel scroll saw, but it is really tired...........guess I need to replace it. Or I could just let you laser all of my parts........OOPS, TMI........LOL

Hi Jon,

I live in South Knox. Between the hospital and the airport. You can come by and look over the saw and the laser machine :D . Didn't I send you pictures?

Yeah, I have the pics buried in my inbox. But if I'm gonna pick it up, I need to make the road trip anyhow. Does the stand break down so that is will fit in the trunk of my M? (not the convertible in my avatar). I'll confirm it is still available before we set up the meet.

Latest posts

Back