DPS T-Plus on Ebay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry, I'm dating myself with this old TV show, " Theres 8 million stories in the Naked City " finally the truth. :lol: Good luck with the new boat. I would have an Exorcism done on the Bud. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
t-plusmodel50_1.jpg
...does it look like this ? I found this DPS T-Plus on ebay a couple yrs ago...awesome boat. It now has a clear canopy winshield, and cockpit with a driver...

t-plusar36.jpg
...here's a cool T-Plus pic. i found some professional quality iron-on transfer paper, by mail order/google, and made a couple shirts with this pic...

t-plusar36.jpg
...here's a cool T-Plus pic. i found some professional quality iron-on transfer paper, by mail order/google, and made a couple shirts with this pic...
I only made (4) 1993 T-plus and I know where 3 of them are. Also Gale54 made one and sold it! #5 and I know were that hull is. BUT, I have LOST track on the 4Th one I built. Very good hull Mid 50's to low 60's hull.Loveed a 3 blade X-457 pitched up to 3.875 to 3.975 inch's. Good Luck with it Harry Doug

Last edited:
t-plusmodel50_1.jpg
...does it look like this ? I found this DPS T-Plus on ebay a couple yrs ago...awesome boat. It now has a clear canopy winshield, and cockpit with a driver...
....do you remember which one, out of the (4), this one is ?

quote]I only made (4) 1993 T-plus and I know where 3 of them are. Also Gale54 made one and sold it! #5 and I know were that hull is. BUT, I have LOST track on the 4Th one I built. Very good hull Mid 50's to low 60's hull.Loveed a 3 blade X-457 pitched up to 3.875 to 3.975 inch's. Good Luck with it Harry Doug

Thanks for the info Doug. I am looking forward to finally seeing one of your boats up here in the NW. I will try the prop you recommend.

Once I get the boat I am sure I will have some more questions for you if you don't mind.

Harry

t-plusmodel50_1.jpg
....do you remember which one, out of the (4), this one is ?
I do think this one was the last one I did. I think this one, went too Huntsville.
... all i know is, its a super quality built / finished boat ! ... i've always wanted a scale, and definatly glad i found this one ... sure get a lot of compliments on it... ;)

Back