• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

downunder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slayer

hey all has any aussies got any hulls for sale not fussed what im after well a rigger would be good but im options are open

pm me with prices and images would be good

Last edited by a moderator:
EatMyShortsRacing said:
Thought you had a cobra rigger on the way?????

lotsa boats at EMS Racing HQ lol

69006[/snapback]

yeah i did lol got rid of it now want a new toy to play with

what u got craig any hulls

the amount of years ive seen craigs name around he should have a shed load of spare boats around :p . As well as cmb vavolas! Craig what ever happened to Pat Brown & Riccohtti hydros? They were good boats in their time.

Dave

RIGGERMORTISE said:
the amount of years ive seen craigs name around he should have a shed load of spare boats around :p . As well as cmb vavolas! Craig what ever happened to Pat Brown & Riccohtti hydros? They were good boats in their time.Dave

69399[/snapback]

Well Pat just disappeared quite a while ago and he never had anything to do with the design and building of the Stingers.... Mr Ricciotti is no longer in the country.... All the Stinger information is now in my garage along with all the spares and moulds for hulls and cowls. I have considered bringing the Stingers back but with the other boats available and my lack of time (and potentially skills) the Stingers wont be back for a little while yet although there are some 45 and 90 boats already cut out ready for assembly. Also have a Wizard Canard ready to run. And yes I have a ton of Valvola spares as well as old 45 GP induction disks, well just about lots of stuff!!!!! LOL

Slayer it depends on whether you want something close to running with engine or you want more of a project. I am currently spraying my old Eagle 67 and was planning on selling that with a MAC 67 silverhead. I also have heaps of hulls for you to choose from so it depends on where you want to head with this and how much construction you want to take on.

EMS Racing Vintage spares a specialty

Latest posts

Back