Don't do this at the start !!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buck thanks for your support. If you want, you can participate in the St Paulie girl chug down.
You may not know what you are getting your self into !!!!!

2u94v45.jpg

Yea I was driving the Gas Hydro, staying to the outside and out of trouble when all the sudden a boat turns hard left on the back stretch. What a move, needless to say the worst part, know apology until the next day I see the driver and show him what was left of my Hydro. I know things can happen but it is such a thing call a Gentlemans Agreement when something happens like this (hey man sorry) goes a long ways. At least the boat can be replaced.

Buck thanks for your support. If you want, you can participate in the St Paulie girl chug down.
You may not know what you are getting your self into !!!!!

2u94v45.jpg
I got my money on Tom...
default_smile.png
Is there any openings in this heat race? Not my brand, but it is all about technique....right?
Brands don't matter , you're in the field !! Hope to see you in Brandon !
On the waiting lists for 40 & 60....something new in the works for the 40 should be fast!!! it is one of those "i don't care what happens to it".

I am glad to see the Grannis clan back into the thick of thing's... my dad and me enjoyed your company last year at Brandon. I hope we can pit close again this year...see you guy's in 2 month's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back