Donation Drive Begins!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I send you a check made out in your name? Let me know and I'll have one in Thursday's mail if I know in the morning.

I really need to get me a PayPal account for times like this.

Thank you to everyone so far!

we are at about $1900 right now.

Ron, and anyone else who does not have paypal, I probably should not do this but since I plan on leaving it openafor a few days..... checks can be sent to:

Tom Moorehouse

601 Beach Ave.

LaGrange Park IL 60526

thanks for everyones kindness,

tom

check's in the mail, tom. thanx for giving us frogs, that don't trust these transistorized gizmos with our money, a chance to participate :p :lol: :lol: .

and again a HUGE thank you for making IW possible!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to everyone so far!
we are at about $1900 right now.

Ron, and anyone else who does not have paypal, I probably should not do this but since I plan on leaving it openafor a few days..... checks can be sent to:

Tom Moorehouse

601 Beach Ave.

LaGrange Park IL 60526

thanks for everyones kindness,

tom
$1900 in less than 24 hours not to mention the donations after Tom posted this up. Way cool, don't think that $2438 mark is gonna be hard to hit at all. I'm bettin' we nail it in less than 48 hours, let's keep ROCKIN'!! B)

i agree, don, i'll betcha a dime to a dollar it doesn't take as long as 48 hrs. ;) !

OK, the check is in the mail. Technically it's only made it to the mailbox.

If you need to know the amount, I can PM it to you which might be a good idea anyway for those mailing you money so that you can keep a running talley.

Aw $#!+, I made another posting so I'll have to write another check! :lol:

Back