Donation Drive Begins!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, the check is in the mail. Technically it's only made it to the mailbox. If you need to know the amount, I can PM it to you which might be a good idea anyway for those mailing you money so that you can keep a running talley.

Aw $#!+, I made another posting so I'll have to write another check! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ron! If the Donations were done by the Number of Postings Ferrette's Donation would cover the Whole $2438 and there'd still be some left over for Next Year!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

At this rate, we'll hit the target within 24hrs.

That would be fantastic!

And Tom wasen't sure if we could pull this off :D

We showed him how awesome his 2nd family really is, didn't we!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends... You are the greatest! This is why intlwaters is so awesome! Current total donations are roughly $2750. This includes the $530 saved from last year. We have a couple donations that I believe were made via paypal with a check so they have to clear to post to the total, roughly $100 more. And then several members notified me of a check in the mail. A grand total of about $3000 seems perfectly in reach. This will pay for a year and give us about $500 for emergency money. That would have us very comfortable for our next year or more. I will leave donations up till I get home from work tomorrow.

Everyone, I thank you for your generosity!

Dedicated server here we come!

We needed to get this done as were going to expire in 6 days!

Thanks!

Tom

Thanks to you Tom, this is the best, most informative site for R/C Boating in the Entire World! You Are The Man!! Thanks For All You Do!!!

it might be easier to post who DID NOT DONATE than those who did!just thinking................

I don't think it's necessary to post either , those that donated know who they are and I don't think it would be fair to those that may not be able to donate at this time.

This is a family after all.

Tim K

AWESOME!!!

I knew we could do it in 24 hrs :)

Thanks Tom!

I paid for our setup and first month. We have to get going before we run out of time. I anticipate a problem or two durring the move. We will also have a period durring the switch where we may loose a few posts. if the first month looks good then I will either pay for 6 months or 1 year depending on how things look.

Hopefully our forum will be smoking fast after the move!

Thanks Tom and all those that donated. Times being what they are (un-employed) this is the first year I could not donate and HATE IT!!!!! :( . To those that did and made this possible- THANKS, and count me in for double next time out ;) IW ROCKS !!!!!

Andy

Andy, talk of layoffs where i work are every day. I can imagine what your going through. ive been lucky..... working in the auto industry and still employed. No one will hold it against you here.

Andy, talk of layoffs where i work are every day. I can imagine what your going through. ive been lucky..... working in the auto industry and still employed. No one will hold it against you here.
TOM TERRIFIC MOOREHOUSE for PRESIDENT what a great bunch of guys. Looks like an IW party is instore at the IMPBA NATS

Modelgasboats.com is in with a small donation also Tom...good luck with the new hosting! :)

Back