Do You Guys Want a Sport Go OB?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prototype is like this;

Go engine, water cooled head

A muffler similar to the K&B

Lower much like an OS.

TL

I can and will not take any.credit for this. Mark did everything to due with the prototype. I only gave him a part. He did all the machining and communication and so on.

Tl

Can you get them without the muffler only in namba i can run it both ways long as the engine looks stock. Robert

The muffler will attach to the engine the same way that the headers for are mod engines do. With springs. The muffler real does not have anything to remove inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be great. However think about it. The equivalent of a OS leg and a Nova head! I believe it could be a little more.

And I know what some may say " its not like a Nova", wrong all the part are interchangeable.

TL

I would think they could most likely price it well below the OS. Thunder Tiger pricing would be about right IMHO to try and get a motor in people's hands.

I am just guessing here but I think it will run around the $300.00 mark. just a guess though. I would have to see my price on them before I can really say for sure.

So how are we going Mark, it looks like we have at least 17 emails sent to the GO people in 5 days, not a bad start.......?

Back