Do You Guys Want a Sport Go OB?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
Here is the deal guy's. Go needs a little encouragement to get this project moving. If they here from all of you it would help make it a reality. This would also make the OB .21 cranks available for the NR engines as I would stock them. Please have everyone you know email them at [email protected] asking them to please produce the OB marine engines. That way they know there is a want for them.

Thank you,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
A good cheap outboard would really help to put Tunnels back in the hobby shops and that's how many of us got hooked ..

I'll email when I get home .

Tim K

A sport go?

Does that mean on leg with a muffler?

I'll email em anyway but that would be cool!

<p>

A sport go?

Yes, it would come with a muffler and a leg much like that of the OS lower. I saw the prototype Mark sent them over a year ago. It's NICE!!!!TL

Just an idea, have other people you know that are interested or around the hobby also email them someday they may want one. GO needs to know these motor will sell. As Mark stated above, IF this happens there will be cranks and pto's readily available at all times for converting a NOVA into an outboard as well. This would be big for our hobby! On another note all you FE guys could get a lower MUCH like the OS for a lot less!!!My suggestion is to get everyone you know to email Go and tell them how great it would be.Thanks

TL

I put in the email that I'd also buy the O/B specific parts as well as complete engines - because I would!

<p>

A sport go?

Yes, it would come with a muffler and a leg much like that of the OS lower. I saw the prototype Mark sent them over a year ago. It's NICE!!!!TL
Are there any pictures of the prototype that we could see?
I usually take photos with my cell and the phone I had at that time sh!t the bed. Mark my have some.

Email sent. Good luck. Inexpensive OB alternatives would be a good thing for our hobby.

Back