Divinycell H60

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giuseppe gallegra

Hi all, does anyone know where can buy this material in blocks: Divinycell H60 ?

I tried to find him in Italy, and really an impossible task, but I have not found anyone also in Europe.

Thanks and Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Michael, you know the number in eBay of this seller ? Thanks

ExtremeRcBoats, i have call at this Company of Dialgroup, and i have the name of Dealer, sell only in large quantities, in Italy is always one big problem.

Thanks for this informations.

Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Hi Michael, thank you for this seller in eBay, i have to see this auction, but the shipping cost to Italy is 'one little expensive' around $ 200,00.

Thanks Nigtmare, over Andy Brown you know some other people that sell this material ?

Thanks for the informations.

Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

If you cant get hold of Divinycell H60, try this one - Airex C70.55. 1 pcs of 10 x 1225 x 575 mm cost €32.84. And you can quite easily glue it as a laminate to build up the thickness to what you want it to be. Glue with PU glue and pressure it over night.

http://shop.r-g.de/e...55-55-kg/m.html

Last edited by a moderator:
That stuff is really heavy at 6.8# density. That's heavier than Divinycell H-100. Also has less compressive strength than H-80

Hard to find a better foam than H-60 and H-80.

You may consider lightweight contest balsa instead.

It works very well and the weight is pretty close to foam.

A little trick we use is drill out some of the material in

areas that don't need all the strength. This will keep the

strength to weight ratio pretty high.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Thank you all for the advice and guidelines relating to the purchase of the material.

I do not know the technical specifications of these materials, I think the suggestion of Mark Sholund is very valuable and interesting on the use of balsa wood.

Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Latest posts

Back