District 4 Championship September 2nd and 3rd

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like to say a big thank you to the Illini club, great race and thanks for all the hard work for us to race!

Also, Mike Z. very well could have also won Sport 20, that would have been wins in 4 out 5 classes he entered. Grim and I were battling for the lead in round 1. I was in lane 1 and Grim in 2 side by side. Going around bouy 5 I hit some wake and my Miss Vegas jumped out and I could not turn and get off the power soon enough....took us both out of that round and Grim out of the 2nd round. Dumb mistake on my part and sorry about the Grim. You were giving me plenty of room, should have seen the water and let off the throttle in time. First time I've hit another boat, hope to never do that again. I think Grim went on to win rounds three and four.

Thanks again Illini club, keep up the good work!

Russ

Sounds like you guys had a great time Terry! Old Mike Z must have been on the ball again eh ;) Too bad I didnt come, but I spent the money we had for that one 3 other boats, so its all good :D

Like to say a big thank you to the Illini club, great race and thanks for all the hard work for us to race!

Also, Mike Z. very well could have also won Sport 20, that would have been wins in 4 out 5 classes he entered. Grim and I were battling for the lead in round 1. I was in lane 1 and Grim in 2 side by side. Going around bouy 5 I hit some wake and my Miss Vegas jumped out and I could not turn and get off the power soon enough....took us both out of that round and Grim out of the 2nd round. Dumb mistake on my part and sorry about the Grim. You were giving me plenty of room, should have seen the water and let off the throttle in time. First time I've hit another boat, hope to never do that again. I think Grim went on to win rounds three and four.

Thanks again Illini club, keep up the good work!

Russ

Sounds like you guys had a great time Terry! Old Mike Z must have been on the ball again eh ;) Too bad I didnt come, but I spent the money we had for that one 3 other boats, so its all good :D

All Part of racing man, things like this happen, and sometimes its beyond ones control pal.......

It was a great race, awesome site (Hope you can get this worked out with the track) great people and great weather what more could you ask for. Terry and the rest of the Illini members worked very hard. Cathy did a great job with the announcing and letting you know if you where good at the start of the race.

I had a great time (and some fun razzing people in the morning :p ) and the drive was well worth it. The club did a great job getting us done early sunday so we could get home. For me that meant hitting the road at 4:00pm and getting home at 12:00 midnight. This was my third race in district 4 this year and I will be back for the races next year. :D

Brian

Back