District 3 Race Schedule

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Pickard

Just a quick question on the main page of our site it says May race is in Broward on the schedule site it says Orlando which one is it

◊◊◊ Attention ◊◊◊
Latest District III Information

District 3 2015 Race Schedule

The district 3 club president and board of directors have
collaborated to produce the 2015 high point's race schedule. The
special all Nitro race date has also been included. The Herb
Stewart Memorial Challenge race date is still to be determined.

Orlando Culvert Dodgers Inc. January 16, 17 and 18th. (Race to be
held at the Melbourne's Sarno Lake)

Combined Tampa and Brandon Special All Nitro Race Jan 24, 25th
( not a high points series race )

Racing Association of Miami. February 21, 22nd.

Brandon Model Boaters. March 7, 8th.

Space Coast Rudder Busters Inc. April 11, 12th.

Broward Model Boat Club. May 16, 17th.

Orlando Culvert Dodgers Inc. June 13, 14th.

Palm Beach R/C Power Boaters. September 12, 13th.* Double
Points Race*

Broward Model Boat Club. October 24, 25th.

Tampa Bay Model Boat Club. November 28, 29th.

Why bother being proactive about promoting or setting a race date for HSC - at times Im bothered by my decision to hand that race over last year ,

Esp when the powers that be are still sitting on their hands in March. maybe that race needs a change of venue, to bad every other club set their 2015 dates 3 months ago. Sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
The race date for the Herb Stewart Memorial Challenge has been set since January. The race date is October 31-November 1. It will be posted at the conclusion of our district 3 race this weekend.

"Esp when the powers that be are still sitting on their hands in March. maybe that race needs a change of venue, to bad every other club set their 2015 dates 3 months ago. Sad."

Maybe you should of asked someone before you tried to throw the club under the bus!

" Im bothered by my decision to hand that race over last year "

Your decision??? Since when? seems like after your arguing with the dist 3 director and then we - the club- finding out from him that you weren't even a NAMBA member when you held the race, plus you allowed IMPBA members to race at a NAMBA sanctioned race without completing the NAMBA forms all of your actions putting the Brandon clubs lake in jepordy, you were TOLD you were done. No "my decision" about it.

WOW! Such judgement without understanding by many. And some wonder why I refuse to go to the pond. SMH
default_sad.png

"Esp when the powers that be are still sitting on their hands in March. maybe that race needs a change of venue, to bad every other club set their 2015 dates 3 months ago. Sad."

Maybe you should of asked someone before you tried to throw the club under the bus!

Your decision??? Since when? seems like after your arguing with the dist 3 director and then we - the club- finding out from him that you weren't even a NAMBA member when you held the race, plus you allowed IMPBA members to race at a NAMBA sanctioned race without completing the NAMBA forms all of your actions putting the Brandon clubs lake in jepordy, you were TOLD you were done. No "my decision" about it.
Ed you have NO idea what you're talking about. Andy NEVER had to give that race up. He created and it didn't belong to Brandon, that was ONLY the venue. Much more important things happening with people in boating and you are attacking people. You should be ashamed of yourself. IMHO

default_wink.png

Ummm Airing your dirty laundry on a public site is not promoting RC Boat Racing. Take it elsewhere Please!!!

You know that in Stone Harbor NJ there is a convent right on the beach.

The nuns have a special place to hang there dirty undies behind a white lattice fence.

Just figured I would share some insight.
default_happy.png

Latest posts

Back