District 3 Melbourne Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vision race boats

Nitro Racers. We need to support our district 3 clubs. Need a few more A and C hydros as well as all other nitro classes for the Melbourne race in April

Its a perfect lake for the x boats. Lots of room especially for twins! The b hydro class is beginning to shape up nicely as a consistent, competitive class! Hope to see you guys there!

Really wish I could reciprocate the Scales guys trip over our way at Brandon , It was appreciated- just not in the cards right now for me .

As is it I just went back to 6 day weeks today at work to try and get even again ...........

Really wish I could reciprocate the Scales guys trip over our way at Brandon , It was appreciated- just not in the cards right now for me .

As is it I just went back to 6 day weeks today at work to try and get even again ...........
Andy

I was hoping you could make it and bring that 3302 servo if you still have it.

Bill Hoch

I wish I could too Bill , trust me . It sucks , as it is I still owe Otto 20 bucks for plugs from the last race.
default_sleep.png

Maybe we can work something out with the servo before the race to get it too you , I still have it .

Andy

I can't make the race due to River Ranch the next weekend but i do find it absolutely incredible that aside from this post there is no mention of this race on either this site or Jims Boat dock . Assuming that everyone out there will know about the race is not a good way to attract NEW racers which is where it's at . The last few seasons I let my Gas Boats sit as it is almost implied that it is my "Duty " to support Nitro running 6 and 7 classes . The host club needs to post these races up early everywhere they can so some new racers might get excited about entering . JMHO Thanks for bringing this to the forefront with your post Rich .

Back