District #2 - Nitro Race, Sunday, July 2, Sumpter, MI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark McCray

Racers,

Just a reminder to get your entry's in for the one day Nitro race on Sunday, July 2, at the Sumpter Township , Michigan race. Now that the Internats are over, I'm hopeing for more entrys.

Any time guys, email them in.

Mine is in the snail mail---- both for my 1/8 scale and my sport 40 looking forward to making my first race this season John Hudsonville MI

I would like to extend my thanks to our Nitro members who worked very hard keeping the GAS program running smooth ;) ;) ;) . Our club(FORD MODEL BOAT CLUB) had two retreive boats poised and ready, digital clock w/strobe, excellent drivers stand, a PA system and a beautifull setting. We were able to get in 4 HEATS of racing per gas class and done by 4pm :) :) I have personaly never been to a race that gave 4 heats to run in one day, most are lucky to get in 3. Great competition, good weather and the super nice people made this a special day for our club.

Thanks again to our NITRO members as your hard hard work made for a good program of GAS racing. ;) ;) ;) ;) I hope that us GAS members worked as hard for your program on Sun. as you did for us on Sat. Great job people. B) B) B)

Back