District 2 Challenge Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teddyd

I want to thank the O.W.M.B.C. members for all the hard work to help make this a great race.

The club would like to thanks all the racers and sponsors for their great support.

Thanks again..........Teddy D. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I,ll second that . I want to take this moment to reflect on the entire season. wow what a season it was, it had its great moments as well as its not so great moments but all in all I would not trade it for anything, Meeting new people and racing some of the old timers. I learned some new things and hopefully showed other some new things also, One thing is for sure it will always be etched in my memories forever. I would like to thank Teddy Dudley for all his help during this racing season, if not for him it would not have happend for me, also I would to thanks Bob Kirt for providing a boat to me toward the end of the season as my sport was destroyed in a crash. And I want to thank those two people Ted and Bob for putting the last race of the season together and the O.W.M.B.C gang helping with setup and tear down . Wow is all I can say now and can we do this again next year . You can count on it!!!! Thank you to everybody chuck ;) ;) ;)

O.W.M.B.C.,

Great job yesterday in some tough conditions. It is always an enjoyable trip downstate to

meet up with old friends and meet new ones.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

I would also like to to join in and thank all the racers and sponsors for our Dist. 2 Challenge race. With a special thanks going out to Teddy Dudley and Bob Kirt for organizing a great race!! Lot's of great prizes!

Teddy D..........what can I say........you went WAY beyond the call of duty to make sure myself (and others!) were able to keep on racing this season. I am looking forward to another "winter build and repair" season, before we know it, it will be race season again!!

A million thanks to you Teddy!!

Chuck Spragg....Thanks to you also for all your help racing and working and sharing alot of expenses along the way.....We'll try again next year man!!!

I learned a great deal this year from all of you fellow racers.....there really are alot of good people in this hobby!! Thanks for a great season of racing fun!!

Dan Brandon

It was my pleasure, Dan you suprised us all , With both of your boats sport 40 and your scale boat, for a guy thats only been racing a couple years now you sure showed us a thing or two, and man you brought home enough wood this season to keep you warm all winter, you have earned the right to call yourself the wood gatherier, I am also looking forward to the winter buildups and get an early start on next season, You deserve two thumbs up for this season, good job!!! and yes thank you for helping with my expenses also . if it werent for the guys like you, and Ted, Bob, Jerry, Mark, Garl, Chris, and all the guys of the club that I didnt mention you know who you are. I wouldnt be racing, Man what a year its been, Glad its over so we can hurry and start another one. District 2 Rules if you dont believe me try us!!!!! Chuck Spragg

It was my pleasure, Dan you suprised us all , With both of your boats sport 40 and your scale boat, for a guy thats only been racing a couple years now you sure showed us a thing or two, and man you brought home enough wood this season to keep you warm all winter, you have earned the right to call yourself the wood gatherier, I am also looking forward to the winter buildups and get an early start on next season, You deserve two thumbs up for this season, good job!!! and yes thank you for helping with my expenses also . if it werent for the guys like you, and Ted, Bob, Jerry, Mark, Garl, Chris, and all the guys of the club that I didnt mention you know who you are. I wouldnt be racing, Man what a year its been, Glad its over so we can hurry and start another one. District 2 Rules if you dont believe me try us!!!!! Chuck Spragg
Great Job Teddy on all the work you and Bob did for the race. Also DPS racing hulls thanks All the district Two Scale racers for there support. Great job Steve Peterson on the 2006 scale points win!!!!!!! and Robin with the Big W in the scale final. Both with DPS Racing HuLLS

Doug Shepherd DPS racing HUlls Madison,IN.

Last edited:
Thanks to Teddy Dudley and Bob Kirt for another great race. I want to personally thank all those that worked so hard to set up and take down the race site. The OWMBC only has use of this site for one day each year to put on this race. A special thanks to Rosemary Kirt who worked so hard behind the scenes on race day. By the way the competition in all the classes was excellant!!!! Congratulations to all the winners and especially to my grandson Robby Betke (11 years old) for winning first place in B-Mono.

O.W.M.B.C.,

Great job yesterday in some tough conditions. It is always an enjoyable trip downstate to

meet up with old friends and meet new ones.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Thanks for all your help this season. Your prop work is second to none !!!! Jerry

Sorry not to mention the behind the scenes people like Rosemary and Camille who did work hard on getting this race off the ground on time, without these people helping life would be rough , like Bob,s wife keeping the web site going and up to date many thanks and Ted,s wife for doing the running around that Ted did not have time to do. And thanks to Jerry,s wife for helping out with the paper work at some of the races, these people deserve a big thank you also. chuck

Back