DISTRICT 12 POINTS RACE #2 (GREENSBORO N.C)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hemric

Piedmont Triad Prop Twisters is holding race#2 on July 14th thru the 16th.I'm already getting some entries so let's get them in. Need to place the order for the trophies. We will also be selling lunches for the 2 days. One more thing,if anyone can help donate some raffle items we would really appreciate it. Hope to see you all there.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Piedmont Triad Prop Twisters is holding race#2 on July 14th thru the 16th.I'm already getting some entries so let's get them in. Need to place the order for the trophies. We will also be selling lunches for the 2 days. One more thing,if anyone can help donate some raffle items we would really appreciate it. Hope to see you all there.

Thanks

Mike
You will see my entry this week. B)

OK THAT COOL ,WHAT ABOUT MIKE T AND THE REST OF THE CREW AND YOU KNOW WE WILL COMING DOWN TO YOUR RACE IN AUG. :D

Need entry form. Ray
You can get it in Word or PDF format here: http://www.geocities.com/ptproptwisters/raceschedule.html

Mike, I think I'll be there! :p

Just need to figure out what classes to enter...

Ok guys lets get them entries in :rolleyes:
I'll get my entrys in to you this weekend Mike. Lets hear from all you District 12,13,5 & 3 Racers. This will be a fun race at a great location and it's 3 weeks after the Internats. Those that aren't going to the Nats should be jonesin bad for a race after the June layoff and those that are should be ready for some more action by then.

ROLL CALL!! Whose Coming?!!

Oh and Don F. Should I enter 40 Hydro??? :p :D

Here's the Race Entry Form

http://geocities.com/ptproptwisters/PTPT_2006_d12_race.doc

I had some people call me to get the adress to the pond and for some reason they can't get by the road name.Here is the adress 1430 CAMP CAROLDALE RD. WALNUT COVE NC 27052.

SEE YOU AT THE POND B)

I had some people call me to get the adress to the pond and for some reason they can't get by the road name.Here is the adress 1430 CAMP CAROLDALE RD. WALNUT COVE NC 27052.

SEE YOU AT THE POND B)
It's because the road name is listed as Camp Carodale Rd on the entry form. Make sure you type in Camp Caroldale Rd into mapquest and it will pop right up.

SEE YOU AT THE POND B)
It's because the road name is listed as Camp Carodale Rd on the entry form. Make sure you type in Camp Caroldale Rd into mapquest and it will pop right up.
It's right on this page: http://www.geocities.com/ptproptwisters/directions.htm

ok Mike, I guess you can add me to the f hydro list, I"ve got a motor in mine and I think it will be good enough to go. on ch 1 or ch 5.

Mike B

Charles, can you talk to some of the guys up there with Sport 40 and 1/8 scale boats to see who's coming down? So far it's you, Tracy, and me in Sport 40 and you and Don in 1/8 scale.

Latest posts

Back