Dist 12 race #2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

Could someone fix the sign up section for this race it will not allow a person to sign up.....

Thanks Dick

Could someone fix the sign up section for this race it will not allow a person to sign up.....

Thanks Dick
Dick I also had the same issue you have noted and asked Mike B to look into the problem. He is going to get it corrected this week.

Mike reports sign up problem on RC Racing events is resolved. Get those entries in!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
registered today

B/P mono

Open Nitro/FE mono

I was hoping to make if for at least one day but too many family obligations next weekend. :( Hope to see you guys in Centreville next month. Have fun!!

Im going to try to make the next one. I liked that pond. What is the date?

Jim's son Matthew is getting married that weekend so you know where we will be. We will miss you guys at the lake but Matthew only gets married once. We hope! He has a great girl.

Don and I may have electric scales ready for the Centerville race! That will be different.

Congats to Trent on the record! Takes a lot of homework. He knows how to GET-ER DONE.

Possibly just an oversight James. I wouldn't read too much into it. We will offer it at the Capitol race next month.

I just signed up for B Stk Tnl, B Tnl, LSG Rigger and Sport 40 Hydro. If the Open Tunnel Class is offered and makes 3 boats I'll pay on the barrel head for that class at the race. I think Dick, Carol and me for sure, an I will let Chilli's son run my other Red Head Pro beat (LeeCraft) if he wants to for 4 racers in Open Tunnel (7.5 and up).

Back