disaster first run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news. Reinstalled brass tubes in tank, checked everything for air leaks, reset both needles out rich, put plug in loose and gave it a go. Fired up in 5 seconds. Took a couple of adjustments but got it running rich and non stop. Went through 2 tanks of fuel on the stand watching the temps. Plan on running in the water tomorrow. Can't wait. Thanks for all of the tips and will let you know the results.

Unfortunately I did not get to run it today. The weather did not cooperate. Windy and rainy. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I had better luck with the weather yesterday. Finally got it in the water for the first time. Ran three tanks through it. Still gonna need some more time to break it in and get it running properly. I just got my new prop in the mail while I was out of town so that will help. May be a couple of weeks before I get to run it again and hopefully try and get it tuned better.

Back