difference eagle sgx twin 84 / 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holgionline

hi folks,

can anybody tell me what is the difference between the eagle sgx twin 84 and the twin 90 ?

best regards from our side of the big water, holgi !!!

hi folks,

can anybody tell me what is the difference between the eagle sgx twin 84 and the twin 90 ?

;) SGX twin 67/80 long about 43 inches(1009.2mm) can use 67 to 84 wont fit 90

SGX Twin 90 Long about 45 inches (1104.3mm)can use 80 to up

If you depend on feel THRISTY FAST also good driver skills!!! B) Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi folks,

hi allen,

thanks for your reply.......here in this price list

http://www.cmdracing.com/updated/images/ea..._price_list.pdf

i can find 3 different twin eagle sgx (45 inches)........what is the difference ? the width of the hull (middle part) ???......the reason for the question is, i would like to fit a twin eagle with two electric engines.

best regards, holgi !

hi folks,

hi allen,

thanks for your reply.......here in this price list

http://www.cmdracing.com/updated/images/ea..._price_list.pdf

i can find 3 different twin eagle sgx (45 inches)........what is the difference ? the width of the hull (middle part) ???......the reason for the question is, i would like to fit a twin eagle with two electric engines.

best regards, holgi !
Hi Holgi I checked up my SGXT-80 measures:

Tube width both outsides at engines wall: 6 3/8 inches (105.7mm)

Width Engine well width inside to inside rail( center) for one engine 2 3/4 inches(70.5mm)

tatal length of open area front to back for engines& tanks Area 17 3/4 inches(405.1mm)

I have never seen before twin electic motors

;) Hope to contact to Andy Brown at CMDI so he will help you for special SGX twin with flat cowling ? also different price?? B)

hi allen,

thanks a lot......yes, i've never seen a twin electric rigger, too.......but i'd like to fit a twin eagle with two lehner engines......i think it should work.......best regards, holgi !!!

ok, so far so good........these two boats seem to be the twin 67/80 :

jen.jpg

TDavisTwin67.jpg

and that one seems to be the twin 84 :

suzann_twin84_2.jpg

the front design of the twin 84 is a little bit different from the twin 67/80 (for more downforce at the 84 ???)........but how does the design of the twin 90 look ? that's my last open question.

best regards, holgi !!!

ok, so far so good........these two boats seem to be the twin 67/80 :

jen.jpg

TDavisTwin67.jpg

and that one seems to be the twin 84 :

suzann_twin84_2.jpg

the front design of the twin 84 is a little bit different from the twin 67/80 (for more downforce at the 84 ???)........but how does the design of the twin 90 look ? that's my last open question.

best regards, holgi !!!

I wonder if Andy has a price list for those Hotties!! :lol: :lol:

The bright orange boat that says "Desperado" on the sides in these pics is not a stock SGX. My buddy Troy built that boat. The sponsons are stock but he built the tub by copying the SGX but shortening in by a couple of inches from the stock 67/80 boat. It's got twin 67s in it.

hi mike,

your buddy made really good work with that boat.....why did he shorten it ?

It is unfortunate that cmd or andy brown himself does not write a comment to this topic.

best regards, holgi !!!

hi mike,

your buddy made really good work with that boat.....why did he shorten it ?

It is unfortunate that cmd or andy brown himself does not write a comment to this topic.

best regards, holgi !!!

I don't look in the "Scale section" everyday, so that is why no response from me until now.

I will get some dimensions and reply later.

He just made a shorter tub as an experiment. The boat is **** fast but he had a rudder issue at first that would make it helicopter in the turns from time to time but he resolved that. I know it was fast cuz I was pitting for him when he brought it out for the first time. Everything else on the boat is stock CMDI from the booms and sponsons to the rear shoes and hardware.

@ andy :

thanks a lot, this is really very kind of you.......about a week ago or so i tried to email you but i didn' receive a reply.......that was the reason why i tried to get an answer here in the forum.

@ mike :

how did he resolve the spinning problems ?

kind regards from germany, holgi !!!

Holgi,

Did'nt see your e-mail. I get so many and some, unfortunately, fall through the cracks. If anyone doesn't get a reply from me after 2 days, please resend the e-mail.

Good boating,

Andy

hi andy,

i tried again.......but........no reply.

which one is your current email adress ?

kind regards, holgi !!!

ok, seems to work better via forum than via email.........which of the twin riggers is this boat ?

suzann_twin84_2.jpg

a twin 90 with two mac 84 ?......... or a twin 84 ?

kind regards from our site of the atlantic, holgi !!!

Back