DeWalt pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found only one that was clear enough to see anything and it showed no tiplet on the right side. The shot came from San Diego, in 1997, so it is possible that it did have them earlier during the DeWalt sponsorship. When you consider the fact that the boat was constantly changing, anything is possible. During it's time in Madison alone, canard location and picklefork depth both changed twice. The PFD increased 14" during the "turbinization in 1991 and was then decreased 15" in 1996 while the carnard was moved forward in 1996 and again in 2003(?). Since the boat had tiplets when the sponsorship was obtained and it carried the DeWalt sponsorship during the later half of 1995 and for all of the next two seasons, any combination of tiplets could have been used prior to the picture I found being taken. Sorry I can't be more help
default_sad.png

If you do the DeWlt check that you can get the graphics. Skil (that owns DeWalt) sued the best graphics guy for trademark infringement. Kind of a hot potato. I know I haven't bought a yellow tool since.

I think for total laps in a life time (15 plus years), this has to rank as no 1 anywhere in the country for me, I could still enter it if needed.

jasper%20unlimited.jpg

U6 Jasper 95 01.jpg

U6 Jasper 95 03.jpg

U6 Jasper 95 06.jpg

U6 Jasper 95 07.jpg

U6 Jasper 95 08.jpg

U6 Jasper 95 14.jpg

H30.jpg

rc U6 Jasper.jpg

WPNOV008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back