Detriot Scale racing?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry Schoenith has been following my 1983 Renault build and has asked if there is any scale rc racing close to Detroit? What a better place to find him the answer.
Bert already posted the schedule, but there are also a few of us who do some fun run/testing on Belle Isle on weekends. Now that it's a state park the administration has been a lot more accommodating to us. the city of Detroit wasn't exactly predictable.

Is there any plans for future races on Belle Isle Jim? Good memories at that site.

Ron

Jerry Schoenith has been following my 1983 Renault build and has asked if there is any scale rc racing close to Detroit? What a better place to find him the answer.
Bert already posted the schedule, but there are also a few of us who do some fun run/testing on Belle Isle on weekends. Now that it's a state park the administration has been a lot more accommodating to us. the city of Detroit wasn't exactly predictable.
Where on Belle Isle do they let you run???

Where on Belle Isle do they let you run???
Lake Muskoday. when the City ran the park, you could never predict what the DPD would do or say to you. this year and last, we've had both MI State Police and DNR officers watch us run while they were on a break. we've also talked to the park administrator who seems to be fine with it.

I've raced at the Mini Gold Cub at Blue Heron Lagoon years ago, but I think it got weedy.
default_mellow.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back