Deryl Nesbitt

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltr

I'm guessing this is a scam.

I don't know Daryl, but Rusty has painted a few of my boats. I'm also guessing Daryl could be at the Internats, not the UK.

It’s me Deryl . I really don't mean to inconvenience you right now, I made a little trip to UK and I misplaced my passport and credit cards, please I know this may sound odd, but it all happened very fast. I need to get a new passport, and get on the next available flight home. I’ve been to the embassy, they're willing to help, but I'm out of cash. Can you loan me some funds? And I'll be willing to pay you as soon as I get home.

Please reply as soon as you get this message, so I can forward the details as to where to send the funds, you can reach me via the hotel's desk phone if you can. The numbers are, 011447404974791 or +447404974791.

I await your response

Deryl Nesbitt

Deryl did not send it, I got one also, and yes it is a scam. The scam artist has grabbed his e mail name and sent out e mails to those in his contact list. Do not respond to it.

I have notified him and Jeni Johnson and copied the e mail that I got as well.

i got one this am, also. figured it was bs. copied down the email addy & phone's, then pm'd deryl.

i got one this am, also. figured it was bs. copied down the email addy & phone's, then pm'd deryl.

i had this same thing happen to me a few weeks ago, must be the same person or group, the message was the same word for word...they got all of the contacts off of my computer when they did it too so i lost all my email adresses that my aol automaticly saves...luckily no one sent any money to the UK <_<

I have received two of these messages, word for word about two different people I know. At first I was concerned that there was a friend that was in trouble. So, I emailed him. Guess what? Big time scam.

I received one of these same scams from Martin Truex so it said so I e-mailed, him and found out it was a SCAM

Walt Barney

Aww come on, send Deryl some cash so he can get back home!! :lol:

I did....

Gave him a blank check, my bank routing number, all of my credit card #s (and I didn't forget to add the 3 digits on back), my social security #, my pin #s,my address, my drivers licence and Pass Port #s.

In think Daryl can get home now :)

I just spoke with Jeni on the phone. Deryl did not send out these e mails as I knew. He knows nothing about them.

He is also stumped that he needs $$$ to get home from the UK since he is currently in Atlanta for a boat race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every six months or so a rash of these emails pop up with an IW members name in it. Doesn't anyone remember? This is nothing new. Simply ignore them and move on.

He needs money to get home. And i'm gonna kick his arse all over SC when he does.

Love,

Jeni

yup, sure is a scam.

Same thing happened to me, exact same email but different name, it was the same person has Walt.

Dan.

It was amazing that Martin was in the UK and Infineon Raceway the same weekend, the same race where he and Jeffy were getting up close and personal! Martin, he possibly found out about you being a member on My Space as a fan of Fans Against Gordon!

If you think about it for a minute and in the case of Martin's (I saw a copy of it), who would be stupid enough to pack their passport in their luggage? Don't you need it to get through customs? I really don't know as I've never been anywhere where I've needed a passport and don't have one. I still don't know if they're getting the e-mails addresses from hacked AOL accounts, from this site or somewhere else.

I'm still getting an e-mail once in a while from "Tony Jacuzzi" yet but his name is showing up on my cell phone only, not my home computer.

Maybe this is why Jeni is mad at Deryl tonight on Facebook! He snuck off to the UK without her! :D

Deryl is home safe and sound..they sent him back free because none of his many friends would send any money to rescue him.....lol.. We had a great time in Atlanta but I did have to bring him home..I was mad at him because he would not feed the goats..guess this kidney stone has got me a little cranky..but I still love him...I do want to thank everyone for all the phone calls checking on him..I can't believe what people try to do to get money..next time they should say "Jeni kicked him to the curb and he needs money for a new home to store all his boats" bet you that would get us some cash....jj

Uhhh....

I sent him $1500.00. When am I gonna get payed back? :)

Been checking the mail every day, patiently waiting...

~Bill

Jeni, I'd be more than happy to help store Deryl's excess boats but my wife might think otherwise. She said that the next boat I buy I'd better be able to live on it! That's not a bad idea actually, I think that I could get some dock space near Lake Michigan.

Back