• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delta porce 26" copy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck st romain

this is a delta force 26" copy reinforced with carbon fiber, complete with speedmaster hardware. the sale includes: Hull, speedmaster stinger strut, speedmaster mini rudder, metal gear servo & mount, trim tabs, turn fin, etti 540 motor mount, water outlet and .187 flex cable with bearing, drive dog & nut. there is scratches on the cowl from fliping but otherwise hull is in great shape, some small scratches on bottom. it has no cracks or repairs and no leaks or other damage. overall condition is good, the scratches on the hatch happened the first time i ran it. this hull has gone 55mph on a 1515 1y/442 and runs right at 46-48mph on feigao 8xl. i also run this same hull on UL-1 and Super-V motor/esc's and it is a great boat. i have had 5 of these.

$140 as listed shipped USPS priority to US mainland.

$240 RTR with feigao 8xl with coupler/water jacket and turnigy 120 ESC and x442. requires reciever and lipo's only. esc brand new and motor used about 6 times.

first to say they want it in the forum and send paypal to [email protected] gets it

Attached Thumbnails

Back