• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

jae 21 FE RTR w/ul1 motor/esc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck st romain

SOLDup for sale is one of my JAE 21 FE riggers, this was built by david at CDC race so it is perfectly straight. it has a spec ul-1 motor and esc, mg std size servo, jim m's strut, zip rudder, hughly .150 flex, octura 5/150 coupler. it is rtr less reciever. i will include a 1450 prop in decent shape, it isnt my best one but a good starting piont. it was run aground 1 time when the original servo failed and suffered some scratched. most of the damage is on the tips of the sponsons and one small chip in the sponson side overhang. this damage does not effect the way it runs. last weekend i gps'd it with the eagle tree at 48mph with this prop. there is room for more speed with a little prop work (zipkitts sells a great prop for $15). motor is in good shape, esc has about 5 runs on it (stole the original for a different build). i have to many JAE riggers so one of them has to go.

kit $99, flex $17, rudder $18, colars $8, mount $24, coupler $10, strut $24, motor/esc/cooler $162, servo $15 = $377 + $60 build, $50 epoxy/paint = $487 plus misc (stuffing tube/liner, drive dog, servo linkage/boot, through hull)

video:

$275 shipped usps priority to mainland US (sponsons will be removed for shipping) first paypal to [email protected] gets it, also post in this forum.

$170 less motor/esc/cooling jacket and coupler

Last edited by a moderator:
I Will Take It

If I Can Get it Sent to a friend in Columbus Then He will ship it to me in Australia

What Battery did you run in it & ESC

Regards Colin

i used a 4000mah 4s battery. it has a ul-1 esc in it...

i can send it to your friend in Ohio for $275 or i can send it to you in australia for $310. the international shiping is $57usd

either way is fine with me just let me know, send paypal to [email protected]

Back