• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delta Force 45 with MAC45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasoncsc

Guys,

I am selling a Delta Force 45 hull with hardware, MAC 45 engine, header and Mucks pipe.

The hull is 33inch long. It's name might not be familiar to some in the States, but this hull design won multiple Naviga World Championships. The hull have been installed with hardware. The rudder, strut, fins and tabs are new, polished and sharpened. (In fact, I cut myself several times handing this boat....) Fuel tank, stuffing box and flex shaft are installed. Except for the engine, header, pipe and some minor hardware titbits, other things are new. I have not yet finished construction of the boat to have it on water. You will have to add a radio box and electronics for the boat to run.

The engine is one of the MAC45 engines I got from Don Ferrette in IW (I bought 2 from him). Don took great care of his engines, and its in mint condition with piston and sleeve changed to new one. I have not fired this engine since I received it from Don on Dec. 2003. A used BVM remote needle is installed on the hull.

I am asking for US$550- for the whole deal plus shipping. Since I am in Hong Kong, I will be shipping this boat via airmail parcel insured. I understand shipping charge might be quite high, so I am willing to take up half the shipping cost to sweeten the deal. I have photos and take Paypal only. Thanks.

Back