Definition of an Internet Troll

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think i EVER want to be one of those......life is stressful enough, at least for alot of us! Ive always found it absurd as to why anyone feels the need to feed off of someone elses emotions.....just kinda wierd.

Yes it has been nice. I saw this "internet troll" thing on TV and the first thing that came to mind.......

Yes things here are great over here but the other board is feeling the wrath.

Yes it has been nice. I saw this "internet troll" thing on TV and the first thing that came to mind.......

One troublemaker's suspension is due to expire next month but we've been asked by several (who shall remain nameless because I'm betting the trolls are still lurking under false pretense) to make it permanent because of how nice things have been here lately..............

One troublemaker's suspension is due to expire next month but we've been asked by several (who shall remain nameless because I'm betting the trolls are still lurking under false pretense) to make it permanent because of how nice things have been here lately..............
OOOOF!

Lord have mercy on us all.

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to involve my self in good debate with any one to help spreed info for all.

As far as who is suspended there are some that have much to offer here on IW and who have contributed much here and to are hobby already.

Then there are those that are nothing but a "TROLL".

Keep this in your mind as you consider what will happen.

David

Back