Dec... IMPBA ROOSTERTAIL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Luc that is pointing to the Sept 2012 Roostertail. I'm just guessing that John hasn't uploaded it yet.

Lots of info in there that all IMPBA members should read.

First, today is Kevin Sheren's last day as President. Thank you for all of the work that you've done as only a few know about all of the hours it takes and the miles that you've put on your vehicles to travel to races. Thanks to the First Lady, Shannon for putting up with us.

The wristband idea I really like as at some events like Hobart there is a lot of spectator traffic trying to slip through the hot pits.

I found what may be a conflict of racing dates as those who live in an area where they can opt to go to a D-2, 4 or 14 race might have to choose which one to attend. The one that stands out is the Celina Summer race or the Irwin Cup, both on the same weekend and not really that far apart distance-wise for someone like me.

Thanks John and our entire IMPBA Board for all the work you do for all or us.

A special thanks to our outgoing Prez. Kevin Sherin, thanks Kevin for all you do, your dedication to our organization is very much appreciated.

I know our new President Chris (Juice) Rupley has all our best interests at heart, thanks for your service as D2 Director, now the big seat! :)

First, today is Kevin Sheren's last day as President. Thank you for all of the work that you've done as only a few know about all of the hours it takes and the miles that you've put on your vehicles to travel to races. Thanks to the First Lady, Shannon for putting up with us.

The wristband idea I really like as at some events like Hobart there is a lot of spectator traffic trying to slip through the hot pits.

I found what may be a conflict of racing dates as those who live in an area where they can opt to go to a D-2, 4 or 14 race might have to choose which one to attend. The one that stands out is the Celina Summer race or the Irwin Cup, both on the same weekend and not really that far apart distance-wise for someone like me.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are correct going to need a fix for this one

Back