• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Deans antenna

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagletwin90

Looking for deans antenna,,, who sells them, didn`t find them on towers site,

thanks James

Hi James..

I don't think they make them anymore. I know I have at least one that doesn't have the removable whip. I may have more, I have to look. If you want to give me your address, I'll send you what I have.

Steve Ball

yeah the older futaba pcm, and a 3pj super, mike what do you want for a pair of them.

steve thanks i will pm you. eric and david thanks for your reply,,,

james,,,

do they have the base loaded mounts, i don`t know much about them,

was told thats what i needed for the recievers i just bought. the antenna

has been cut. thanks james

are you talking about the short white ones or the thin wire kind, I have both and I should have a couple with the base load. Just the price of the postage.

mb

do they have the base loaded mounts, i don`t know much about them,

was told thats what i needed for the recievers i just bought. the antenna

has been cut. thanks james
How long is the antenna wire now? Dean's ( the white ones) & hayes (the wire ones) tell you to trim the wire to different lengths. Only bottom loaded ones i know of is jayes/ the wire ones. Any connector left on the antenma, small gold bullet or round plastic? Futaba sells antenna wire, you can just replace it.

Robin the wire now is about 4ins. long.... it has a silver bullet shaped plug crimped on the wire.

thanks for the info... thanks james

Last edited by a moderator:
Back