• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Futaba Receiver Antenna Wire

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each is individual. The antenna is not a "adjustable length"

If they can be purchased any other way.. I am not aware of that.

Grim

Each is individual. The antenna is not a "adjustable length"

If they can be purchased any other way.. I am not aware of that.

Grim

So, it is NOT available in bulk....I need enough to do 8 Rx's....tried contacting Walt, as we discussed, no reply.

Really do NOT want to send receivers off to Futaba USA, Mike. ("because of some FCC BS")

Thanks

You can buy the antennas at requested lengths from Futaba USA. They'll make them up with the connectors so they're plug and play. You just have to pop the cases apart and replace them, its super easy.

Brian

If you want the longer antennas ask for the 400 mm I think. (Grim can confirm) I probably have the Futaba p/n but it’s faster to call Matt. The connector is what’s used on the DivBee processors if I remember right.
John

If you want the longer antennas ask for the 400 mm I think. (Grim can confirm) I probably have the Futaba p/n but it’s faster to call Matt. The connector is what’s used on the DivBee processors if I remember right.
John
Yes, 400mm, or 15.5"....Grim told me there was no P/N.

Tried calling Matt today and it was his day off- he'll be back in tomorrow. Sure miss the Prop Shop, Brubaker's are good people.

Thanks for your help, John.

Yes, 400mm, or 15.5"....Grim told me there was no P/N.

Tried calling Matt today and it was his day off- he'll be back in tomorrow. Sure miss the Prop Shop, Brubaker's are good people.

Thanks for your help, John.
His Dad and I were business partners, I developed the Bru-Line Antenna while in grad school and I marketed them under the Bru-Line name. I also maintained the prog die for the Bru-Line Water Seals and we stamped the aluminum mounting rings.

Timo..They are on the Futaba website..Somewhere, you just have to find th
His Dad and I were business partners, I developed the Bru-Line Antenna while in grad school and I marketed them under the Bru-Line name. I also maintained the prog die for the Bru-Line Water Seals and we stamped the aluminum mounting rings.

I remember that, John....also remember when Ron Logghe would drop Pro Power off at both stores....and I remember you used to sell your props through the shop.

Tom was a great guy and special ordered stuff for me all the time. We had a group at the Tech Center and we got together 2-3 times a week and raced on the ponds....Tom always gave us a discount.

Bought my first Aeromarine cat from Tom at the first store....it was used, white, and had a Rossi bluehead in it. It was really surprisingly fast. Paid $125 for it back in '82-'83.

Anyway, took BigChuck's advice and found these 2 packs of 1100mm antennas w/clips....guess they could be cut down to 400mm.....we'll call Matt first before dealing directly with Futaba.

Screenshot_20230830-052150~4.pngScreenshot_20230830-052223~2.png

Back