• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

deal SOLD----SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
I am willing to give an avid RC'er there deal of the year as most have seen I have a few item's up for sale I am willing to eat it now,EFlite Blade MCX2, Helicopter RTF

my whiplash 40 kit has everything but ,radio system ,engine, servo mounts and prop to complete ,

A new in box aqua craft mini thunder with lots of extras RTR and ,I will include my NIB dumas Vintage 40 race mono Sorcerer KIT NIB, along with 45 pipe cmb quite the big black one,and a macs 45 muffled pipe plus a speedmaster ultalite engine mount drilled and tapped for a CMB 45 all this for 300.00 I will even go as far as offering my OS Max 46 VR-M which is basicly A NEW Engine..for a total of 400.00 plus actual shipping and I will also toss in a JR Z9100T servo 370 oz/in just because NOW I will ship for free!! theres almost 800.00 + worth of stuff I am offering here for 400.00 or 300.00 with out the O.S.46 shipped... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 375.00 for everything shipped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aquamini1.jpg

whip401.jpg

dumas sorcerer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back