Darn It!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fletch51

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of months ago I bought the 3PKS and fassst module and 5 receivers, Last week I just bought the Futaba aluminum case made for it.
Then I stumble onto this today.

4PK........I guess I gotta have it, or switch back to a 1987, 2 channel stick radio that I had back then

I guess I'm not complaining, I love this stuff.

My other dust collectors are an M8, M11, JR R-1 all with cases and Spektrum.

Are there any pills for this bug?
3pk is the way to go ;) newer is not always better :D

Good to hear from ya Zach..... I run in Ocala occasionaly on Sundays. There is a group of 3 or 4 boaters out there on Sundays at Tuscawilla pond near Downtown. It's a little too small for outriggers, but its fun and a lot less of a drive than Keystone Heights(1 hour) versus 20 min.

Given enough time I will finish my new workshop behind my house, and probably when that is done I will be finishing more very questionable models.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve,

You know.. I have raced a 4PK and all I can say is WOW.. even I was skeptical but WOW.. Seems like such a simple set of functions.. throttle and steering… The response is truly incredible.. simply awesome.

Ever use the Futaba 12Z for anything?

If so you know what your in for.. if not.. you don’t know what you are missing.

Truly.. incredible

Grim

Got to play with the 4pk lat weekend, Rick a local boater got one, 6v battery pack, weight is about half of what mine and his 3pk's were running.

buddy of mine Matt (webdr) got a 4PK as well... pretty interesting lookin radio. For the price tag, ill stick with my 3PM FASST and use the extra money on something better.

Steve,
You know.. I have raced a 4PK and all I can say is WOW.. even I was skeptical but WOW.. Seems like such a simple set of functions.. throttle and steering… The response is truly incredible.. simply awesome.

Ever use the Futaba 12Z for anything?

If so you know what your in for.. if not.. you don’t know what you are missing.

Truly.. incredible

Grim
The 4PK differs from the 3PM FASST only in the channel count and programming features, is that correct? They both have the same RF deck and response time don't they??

Back