Dark Horse mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this lack of doubt based upon many years of designing and/or racing monos? :rolleyes:

Or, is this just what the layman would term "sucking up"? :D

KW
This "lack of doubt" is based on me having SEEN Brian race the prototype in O-Mono and having first hand knowledge of how it performed, as well as having held the plugs in my hand and seeing the excellent craftsmanship that is going into them...

If I thought "sucking up" would help, I'd definately lay it on thick, but I have to pay the $180.00 just like the rest of you... :p

However, with Brian and Ray both members of our club, it definately doesn't hurt with getting things setup and working properely... But they both are willing to help already... no sucking up required... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So DJ do you have that hand picked 27t ready for that hull?

OR

Will you advance to the 19T power plant? :D

Paul,

I'll have the strakes swept forward at 45 dregrees before I build the molds. It's an easy mod at this point.

Brian

So DJ do you have that hand picked 27t ready for that hull?

OR

Will you advance to the 19T power plant? :D
I'm going to pretend these are just good-natured jabs, because I'd hate to think that there are so many out there who have these kinds of attitudes towards other boaters... :blink:

As Ray states, this hull is going to be for 8-12 cells... I'm going to run one in 8-cell... It's going to replace my 2005 Season Championship winning El Lobo II in O-Mono... B)

And for the record, I do have that "hand picked" 27T ready, but it's in my Maus Microbullet... The same one that my 6-year-old son and I won the N1 Season Championship with this year... ;)

"Advance to the 19T"??? Maybe I'll thow one in the El Lobo II and go run in N2... Just like the rest of you should do... :p

Hi Brian,

I'll have the strakes swept forward at 45 dregrees before I build the molds.
Good deal, better for the customer base. ;) I think the nitro guys are looking for .12 size hulls and that should fit the bill nicely with a set of rails.

Paul.

Hey Darin,

"Advance to the 19T"??? Maybe I'll thow one in the El Lobo II and go run in N2... Just like the rest of you should do...
What's this "you guys"? If I had my way there would be NO stock or 19 turn or 6 cell classes. :lol: If you can't slap at least 18 cells in it you can't run it. :eek:

Paul. :ph34r:

What's this "you guys"? If I had my way there would be NO stock or 19 turn or 6 cell classes. :lol: If you can't slap at least 18 cells in it you can't run it. :eek:

Paul. :ph34r:
I'm not sure you'd want my 6-year old to try to drive one of those 18-cell monsters... :blink: He already has a hard enough time concentrating on his own boat with only 6-cells...

"Hey Dad... Look at Colten's boat go!..." :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EZ DJ just a friendly shake....thats what these little smiley faces are 4 :) :p :huh: :rolleyes:

Paul,

I love 6 cell classes. It gives me a place to truly abuse speed controls and batteries. Wait til you see the N2-O rigger that's coming hot on the heels of the new mono's.

I'll be happy to build some hulls for the .12 nitro guys. They should scream with some of the hotter .12's out there. Just have them contact me.

Brian

Back